New version of Deskew command line tool is ready. You can find general info about Deskew here Deskew Tools.
Change List for Deskew 1.25
- fixed issue #6: Preserve DPI measurement system (TIFF)
- fixed issue #4: Output image not saved in requested format (when deskewing is skipped)
- dynamic loading of libtiff library - adds TIFF support in macOS when libtiff is installed
- fixed issue #8: Cannot compile in Free Pascal 3.0+ (Windows) - Fails to link precompiled LibTiff library
- fixed issue #7: Windows FPC build fails with Access violation exception when loading certain TIFFs (especially those saved by Windows Photo Viewer etc.)
- Linux ARM build is now also included in the release
» 4.3 MiB - 14,077 hits - June 19, 2019
Command line tool for deskewing scanned documents. Binaries for several platforms, test images, and Object Pascal source code included.