• Welcome to Vampyre Imaging Library Forum. Please login or sign up.

How to install Vampyre Imaging Library on Lazarus 0.9.26

Started by newman, 24 December 2008, 11:14:20

Previous topic - Next topic

newman

Hi,

How do I install Vampyre Imaging Library on lazarus 0.9.26.

From Pacakge>>Open Package File, I browse to C:\Documents and Settings\Arun John\Desktop\imaginglib0260\Imaging\Source\Projects,
here I select the .pak file, the Package dialog shows the list of files, I click on Install, the install starts, and soon stops with this error.. I have pasted below the copy of the compiler output...

C:\Documents and Settings\Arun John\Desktop\imaginglib0260\Imaging\Source\ImagingComponents.pas(118,14) Error: There is no method in an ancestor class to be overridden: "TImagingGraphicForSave.GetDefaultMimeType:AnsiString"

Please help....

thanks
aa

Galfar

That's because when Imaging 0.26.0 was released current version of Lazarus was 0.9.24, but
in 0.9.26 they renamed TGraphic.GetDefaultMimeType method to TImagingGraphicForSave.GetMimeType.

You can either wait few days for Imaging 0.26.2 release (or get the source from SVN now) or
fix the few lines yourself (see this post http://galfar.vevb.net/imaging/smf/index.php/topic,88.msg303.html#msg303).

Quick Reply

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name:
Email:

Shortcuts: ALT+S save/post or ALT+P preview

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk