• Welcome to Vampyre Imaging Library Forum. Please login or sign up.

installation on lazarus 0.9.28.2

Started by jw, 13 February 2010, 00:23:54

Previous topic - Next topic

jw

I'm haveing trouble getting the vampyre imageing library working with lazarus.  I think it's becuse I don't understand how to set the compiler paths as described in the vampire imageing library compiler setup.

here's what I've done.
I've gone to package / open package

the vampyre lpl file is located at c:\imageing\source\projects\vampyreimagingpackage.lpk
I go ahead and tell lazarus it to install this package and lazarus recompiles with a lot of warnings.  When lazarus restarts the toolbar is updated with vampyre image controls and lazarus says it's a valid installed package in the package manager but when I try and compile useing a vampyre control the newly compiled form is missing the vampyre object.

Galfar

Open LCLImage demo in Lazarus and explore path settings in "Project->Compiler Options" menu, all the needed paths are included here.
You don't need to install Imaging in Lazarus IDE for it to work in your projects, it just provides some more formats for open picture dialogs used by Lazarus.
What vampyre control and object are you talking about?

Quick Reply

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name:
Email:

Shortcuts: ALT+S save/post or ALT+P preview

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk