• Welcome to Vampyre Imaging Library Forum. Please login or sign up.

Extras should be in Source directory

Started by dvh, 17 June 2010, 13:27:11

Previous topic - Next topic

dvh

Hi.

I used older Imaging lib before. I downloaded new version (imaginglib0264.zip) and compiler was complaining about missing Extras. If by default it require Extras, I suggest that directory Extras should be moved to Source directory.

I used only Source part of imaging library, and now when Extras is outside the Source dir, I should place Extras in upper dir but there are other directories from from other libraries so I end up having 2 dirs for Imaging library. One is called "Imaging" (this is actually Source) and one is "Extras". Moving Extras to Source would solve my problems.

Or, remove Extras from default dependency so I can compile imaging lib without extras.

Thanks.

Galfar

Hi,
to get rid of Extras dependency you can edit ImagingOptions.inc file in Source dir and
uncomment this line //{$DEFINE DONT_LINK_EXTRAS} (along with other stuff you don't need).

Or if you want to use something from Extras (OpenGL support maybe?), but don't want to have dependency on this dir, just copy related units to Source dir.

Maybe Extensions subdir (the one with actual Pascal units) of Extras could be moved under Source.

Quick Reply

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name:
Email:

Shortcuts: ALT+S save/post or ALT+P preview

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk