• Welcome to Vampyre Imaging Library Forum. Please login or sign up.

Imaging 0.26.4 Released!

Started by Galfar, 13 October 2009, 14:08:41

Previous topic - Next topic

Galfar

13 October 2009, 14:08:41 Last Edit: 21 January 2019, 17:46:38 by Galfar
Imaging library 0.26.4 is finally here!
Here's a detailed change list:

• (+) APNG file format (Animated PNG) loading, animating, and saving added to existing PNG support.

• (+) Arbitrary angle image rotation.

• (+) Mac OS X (Intel) compatibility (garbled LCL bitmaps in Carbon, JPEG 2000 support, ...).

• (+) XPM file format saving added, JPEG 2000 file format loading improved. 

• (+/F) New canvas methods: premultiply and unpremultiply alpha. New methods for TFastARGB32Canvas: InvertColors, DrawAlpha/StretchDrawAlpha. Fixed DrawAlpha/StretchDrawAlpha destination alpha calculation.

• (+) Three new extensions in Extras/Extensions directory: ImagingJpegIJL.pas uses Intel Jpeg Library to load/save Jpegs (DLL needed), ImagingSquishLib.pas uses Squish DXTC library with Imaging (DLL needed), ElderImagerySky.pas loads SKY images from Daggerfall.

• (+) Conversions between RGB and YCoCg colorspaces.

• (F) Bug fixes: loading of some GIFs when using D2009+ failed, bugged XPM loading in Linux, indexed images resizing leak, PNM saving using D2009+, DXT3 alpha encoding, RGB>>CMYK conversion, garbled images in Lazarus GTK IDE.

• (*) Delphi 2010 and Lazarus 0.9.28 compatibility fixes.

Head to Imaging Homepage for downloads and updated documentation.

wp

Thank you for that long-awaited new version. Unzipping the download, however, I get notified that the exe files are infected by the Delphi virus (DR/Delphi.Gen).

Galfar

You have used Avira AntiVir, haven't you?
It is known to report false positives for Delphi compiled executables.
Checkout scanning results in the attachment.

wp

You are right, I am using Avira, and my upload of D3DDemo.exe to virustotal.com confirmed that Avira is the only scanner to report an alarm among 40 scanners.

Quick Reply

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name:
Email:

Shortcuts: ALT+S save/post or ALT+P preview

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk